• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My charger restoration dream car

I just got thinking and remembered I had bought another harness some time back so I went out to check. This is probably what l’m looking for.
View attachment 708580

I was just going to tell you to look for a blue wire to plug into the green wire on the compressor or at least mine is that way but mine still does what yours does or similar...so we'll see as my mother would say...

Good catch! Wiring can be overwhelming sometimes.

Nice going, wiring is just as bad as plumbing, just don't do both at the same time, LOL!

A little update:
Everything has been busy lately and I have not had much time to do anything on my car. I did take some time and attached the carpet pieces to the center console.
IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

We got our first real snow for the season today. It is kind of fun because it will be gone by the afternoon.

IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG

We have a surplus of snow if you'd like some.....

I keep finding an unlimited amount of odds and end parts that still need cleaning and refurbishing. I was just working on the hood latch and found that I have two hood springs. One is longer than the other. I do not remember which one was originally on the car. I don't know if it matters but does anyone have an idea which spring I would use on a 68 Charger?
IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

I would guess the shorter one would put less stress on the latch.

That's why I will use the shorter spring unless I find out i'm supposed to use the longer one.
Can you give me the approximate length of both springs and I'll check mine which is the one it was born with.

Looks great. I'll measure mine this weekend also.

The other day I came across a couple fun 30 year old photographs of my brother standing in front of the family Galaxies all parked in front of our yard. All of these cars are still in the family. They are not Mopars but they are still a good looking car.
IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

Wow, looks like a dealership! Are they all still on the road?

Auto Transport Service
Back