• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my garage find

jburt

Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
IMG_1202.jpgIMG_1203.jpgIMG_1206.jpg

been after the owner for years. yesterday he called,ready to sell. 69.5 roadrunner 440, 4speed, 6 pack, 410 dana. all matching #s. 60 k miles.original clutch,brakes,wires.not sure what happened to the paint. solid everywhere. some drivers door damage but not big. from wv back in the 90s. sitting since 95 although started very often. fender tag.build sheet,owners manual. real a12. had to grab it. 3 hours to dig it out and load. more pic to follow as i get it cleaned up.

IMG_1208.jpg
made some room inside.15 inch tires made it a tight fit.

You might be able to adjust the locks a little higher if you need.

put the blocks under the the stands to raise it to the next safety lock. only got 3 inches left on top.

Ha!, didn't notice them. I spend a couple of hours getting a 66 Coronet vert and my 67 rt on top of each other.

Nice score! You could have called the thread "make everyone jealous".:tongue11:

Great find mate. And yep..I agree on this thread making people jealous! But bottom line this car will see daylight again!

Nice!!

Awesome find. Get a restoration thread started so we can follow along. That is going to be a nice one.

Thanks to all..10 ft ceiling.The rack still has a foot of lift left. I may try getting those spacers up 1 more inch. Theres about 3 inches left on the top car to ceiling.

Good things come to those who wait......awesome .Bet you can't sleep . I can see you keeping it for a long time!
Thumbs up mate.

Great score!! And did you beat the old owner with that flag?

Auto Transport Service
Back