• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Garage

Moparjim84

Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
Help... i want to post more pics of my progress to my garage but can't figure out how without making a new garage. any help or am i dumb.

Help... i want to post more pics of my progress to my garage but can't figure out how without making a new garage. any help or am i dumb.

Do you proofread your stuff, the way you word your question I have to say. Yes you are dumb!

I understood what you ment Jim.

Depending if you're using your PC or your phone, while on a post/text area, you can click on the "picture" next to the "Smilie" just above where you're typing. That should show icons from where you want to download your pictures from. Or you can click on "Upload Photos" below the area where you type your text. That also will show icons where you can choose to download your pictures from. Like "My Photos" or "My Gallery", "My Documents" ect.

Once loaded you need to click on "Full Image" next to the small picture in order for it to show up in the text area. Have your "curser" where you want the picture to show up in your text area. Hope this helps.

20210126_191240.jpg

Do you proofread your stuff, the way you word your question I have to say. Yes you are dumb!
Damn dude... you got really good tact and manners. Kicked any dogs lately?
By the way, your writing style would get you a failing grade in 4th grade English class.

I just as easy to start a new one. Your 1st one has some great pics in it, Nice job on the 70 !
Also you can start a build thread in the members projects and restoration section if you want. that 70 should be in there .

Auto Transport Service
Back