• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My life altered for all time

Word cannot express. My prayers for you and your family at this time and to your son, Christian, a brother in blue and certainly one of the heroes of this country!

I'm very sadden to hear this news. Please keep your head high knowing your son died a hero by being so willing to lay it all on the line to fight for our country. You and yours will be in my thoughts.

R.I.P. Christian and Thank you so very much for your service.

Christian leaves behind a wife and four children.
https://www.democratandchronicle.co...er-crash-rochester-national-guard/6672210002/
I know you would all like to do something tangible.
Please consider a donation to help his family.
https://gofund.me/7cb5c803

e42dbefe-9b9a-4910-8888-40521fda38f0-koch-1.jpg

That is heartbreaking news, my sincere condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Prayers to you and your family. God bless those little ones.

What a tragedy, my condolences to all the families involved.
Can't even imagine your loss!

I am so very sorry to learn about this. Our prayers are with, and for you tonight. Ghost.

My heart bleeds for you my friend. The more I read, the sadder I become. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

A number of our kids are/were in the military and I absolutely dread hearing news like this. My deepest sympathies to you and your family on this tragic loss.

So sorry to here this.He was one of our countries Hero's.
I will pray for your family to heal the hurt you are feeling.
RIP ,God will welcome him, that's for sure.

At approximately 6:30 pm a National Guard Blackhawk helicopter crashed near Rochester, NY. My son was on that chopper, like the rest of the crew he was killed. He served one tour in Iraq and a second tour in Afghanistan flying medevac choppers. He's been a guardsman for nearly 20 years. He has been a civilian pilot for about 5 years for the NYS Police. He has 2 other brothers who are also pilots, one who also flew Blackhawks in the Army and the one a civilian fixed wing pilot. Their Grandfather, my father in law, was a corporate pilot for Eastman Kodak in Rochester, NY. Since this forum is so family oriented I thought you folks would like to know this. My son's name is Christian Koch. Thank you, his Father, Dave.
Dave, you have my deepest heartfelt sympathy
my deepest gratitude goes out to you, your sons family
& friends
for his service to our country, he gave it all
Sad to hear, that such a horrid thing
(he died here, not in a war, or tour of duty abroad)
Thank you to him or even you, just isn't enough
Gods speed Christian

Auto Transport Service
Back