• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New Ride.

Burns69RT

Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Bought this '70 Plymouth Satellite that I'm going to make into a Road Runner clone. Build it how I would want a RR to be built. Without the bad feeling of cutting up an original road runner. This is going to be a resto mod.
831974d43a5c0a9a955f10b87941074a.jpg
fe843de72bc1a0d13044883ef6718021.jpg
7da0a1e0df0e3d2ebb92a1a8f1779b02.jpg
f79d4f9aa87df05e439e4b659fae978f.jpg

Looks nice and solid. What eng and trans combo do you plan to go with ? Ron

I plan on starting outwith a 440 backed by a 833 4speed and a 4.10 suregrip. :coffee2:

Sounds like a good start. Looks like a good project.

dont forget the purple beep beep horn and dust trail

looks good keep us posted on your progress

HuHhhhh I was told I shouldnt change a current nice car to make a nicer 2 door RR or in my case a SuperBee.

Why not make into a really nice 70 Satellite? Are you ashamed of the Satellite badge?

No not ashamed at all, was gonna get a rr but what I plan in doing to the car I would do to a real rr. So I'm making it a clone.

Too much, and if I bought one I wouldn't cut it up or put a cage in it or anything like that. This car is my blank canvas.

No it called cloning it. No ego here. Blank canvas. I'm building it and a road runner is technically a satellite. Just the bare bones performance muscle car version. Which is what I'm making it. Does it affect you in any way that I build my car the way I want to? Please tell me if it does. I wouldn't want it to be bad for your health. [emoji6]

No it called cloning it. No ego here. Blank canvas. I'm building it and a road runner is technically a satellite. Just the bare bones performance muscle car version. Which is what I'm making it. Does it affect you in any way that I build my car the way I want to? Please tell me if it does. I wouldn't want it to be bad for your health. [emoji6]

Suit yourself. Where I come from its called lying.
Either it's an RM or its not. There is no substitute.

Not lying anyone asks I'll tell them it's a rr clone. Many people understand taking a base model 318 car and making it into something you want it to be and not feel bad that you're tubbing and caging it. Doing a 4 link set up and taking it to the track. And not feeling bad that you're doing it to a real rr. Not saying it's the real deal. On the dodge side, there are more r/t and super bee clones out there. You know what I say?? It's YOUR car do what YOU want with it and enjoy it. You seem to be only person on this forum that has a problem with what someone else is doing with their own car.

Auto Transport Service
Back