• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Stepdads New Dream Car Came Today, A 1969 T5 Copper Charger 383

Pictures of the car coming off the truck as promised. The car even has LED taillights and even blink like the Mercury Cougar, and an added aftermarket power trunk release. The truck driver even really liked the car when I talked to him and he said he never seen one this nice......

charger 15.jpg

charger 16.jpg

charger 17.jpg

charger 18.jpg

charger 19.jpg

charger 20.jpg

I got exciting news...... I got word today from my stepdad that the previous owners of the car will be going to the Carlisle Mopar show this year for the very first time in July, their hotel is already booked

I got exciting news...... I got word today from my stepdad that the previous owners of the car will be going to the Carlisle Mopar show this year for the very first time in July, their hotel is already booked

Be sure to tell them to see me in the Survivor tent, but forewarn them that they will be overwhelmed by me in my presence.

Be sure to tell them to see me in the Survivor tent, but forewarn them that they will be overwhelmed by me in my presence.
:lol:, will do :thumbsup:. I honestly was overwhelmed by your presence too when I saw ya pull in with the belvedere:lol:.

What car you taking and putting in the tent this year too by the way? I'm very happy that is continuing too by the way

:lol:, will do :thumbsup:. I honestly was overwhelmed by your presence too when I saw ya pull in with the belvedere:lol:.

What car you taking and putting in the tent this year too by the way? I'm very happy that is continuing too by the way

My red 68 Charger R/T.

Beautiful car! My car sat on the lot at Chinook Chrysler until it was purchased in December 16, 1969 although its a 1970. Perhaps they knew one another? I've seen that car around town, very unique colour combination.

IMG_0817.jpg

It would appear someone is already running a scam on Craigslist with the pictures of this car.....scammers suck.

It would appear someone is already running a scam on Craigslist with the pictures of this car.....scammers suck.
[/URL]

Huh, yep that's the car alright. F***in POS. Thanks for letting me know about this. I looked up the phone number too and it says no results found. I showed it to my stepdad an he got a chuckle out of it. He is gonna tell the previous owner of the car too so he can look at it then I'm gonna flag it for removal unless he does first, BUT maybe I'll try the number and screw with em a little first. Again, thank you very much for letting me know. :BangHead::rofl::wtf::screwy::elmer:

You most certainly have to screw with him. If you get a phone number make sure to post it on fbbo.

Auto Transport Service
Back