• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB N96

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshcaliguri

Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score
I know this has been probably been asked for and I made a thread in the wrong spot. I’m real new to the forum thing and do way better with dealing with people in person. At this point I’m just looking for some direction. I’m looking for a ram charger for a 70 super bee. I have already tried multiple sites that list as available but when it comes down they don’t have one.

.. so you are looking for the airbox only for under the hood? In Orange for '70?. Hopefully, well may not hopefully, hemi specific?
beerestorationfall2018 1462.JPG

Since you are a new member placing a WTB ad, I’ll quickly alert you to be cautious for scams. Usually they try to have you contact someone offsite, email, that has exactly what you’re looking for. There’s a “report” button on the pages or ask a seasoned member. Good luck in your search and Hotrod.

One tip, in 69, I think the dodge and Plymouth ductwork are very close, but not exactly the same…research before you buy

Do you have the hood scoops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back