• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name a movie they couldn't make today.

I disagree... Have you watched it lately?? The Sheriff is made out the be the SMART one, just like todays fake commercials..... Watch it again

From the words of Mel Brooks himself.

And he said he barely got it made even then. He told them he was changing things and never did.

Not exactly a movie, but I still love this show.

Movies like "The Breakfast Club" would be remade with a mixed color cast, someone would have to be a transgender freak, another would be gay, the only white kid would be the bully, etc.

Here's my story about Blazing Saddles. I was in high school when it came out. There was this hot foreign exchange student that was a year behind me. I forget her name. We all called her Charo. Do you remember that cuchi cuchi girl? She wasn't blonde though. I don't think she spoke much English. I took her to see Blazing Saddles in the theater. I think the only scene she understood was the fart scene. She wasn't much into kissing so we didn't date again. The language barrier didn't help much. I heard she was some beauty queen Miss Peru thing but that may have not been true. I have a picture somewhere. If I find it I'll post it. In the TV version, they are all burping instead of farting.

I don't think they could make this video today either.

Birth of a Nation, Song of the South, Andy Warhol's movies, Death Race 2000, Django, Blazing Saddles,

Don't forget this "cultural appropriation" movie.

56.jpg

Dam looks like I need to revisit some old movies.

Auto Transport Service
Back