• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need a 1970 318 timing cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshb1983

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
went to change my water pump and bolt snapped and is frozen inside of cover...iv tried everything to get off but prob gonna have to cut it off now..so fig id see if anyone has one they could ship for a decent price,,thanks

i got timing cover off but put a small crack in the cover so i gotta find another one...there all the same from 1968-1990 318 Casting # 3769966 340 casting #2951658 iv herd that the 360 and a few other engines had it also...not picky on what it looks like or what year it is as long as it works..thanks

- - - Updated - - -

didn't realize till now there is 2 parts wanted areas...this is the one for performance parts wanted and i should have put this in mopar parts wanted..my bad, hope ppl see it in here i really need to find one

i got timing cover off but put a small crack in the cover so i gotta find another one...there all the same from 1968-1990 318 Casting # 3769966 340 casting #2951658 iv herd that the 360 and a few other engines had it also...not picky on what it looks like or what year it is as long as it works..thanks

- - - Updated - - -

didn't realize till now there is 2 parts wanted areas...this is the one for performance parts wanted and i should have put this in mopar parts wanted..my bad, hope ppl see it in here i really need to find one

Post it in the other one to, Im sure there's no problem and you need it, just sayin..

T/C cover

Post it in the other one to, Im sure there's no problem and you need it, just sayin..

I might have one from a 69 318 /// Will have toi check storage

directly at mcadoocrew at aol dot com

1968 and 69 have the timing marks on the passenger side. 70 and up on the driver side. I have both styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back