• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need a 727 built

I've done plenty of 100+ mph driving over the years (especially in Europe) and if you don't know you're running close to the century mark in one of these old cars without having to look at the speedometer, then maybe you shouldn't be ownin one.....
big torsion bars up front, sway bar outback, no sway in the corners..new gas shocks and michelin low profile tires on all 4 corners,, the car is way tighter than when I first got it

big torsion bars up front, sway bar outback, no sway in the corners..new gas shocks and michelin low profile tires on all 4 corners,, the car is way tighter than when I first got it
I was running a 71 340 Cuda in the late 80s and through the 90s with front and rear bars good shocks and tires/wheels etc and I knew when I had it up around a hundred or better without having to look. Same way with my 70 big block Challenger with only a front bar but good shocks wheels and tires. Heck, I grew up with these cars so I guess I know the feel.... my first car was a 66 Belvedere in 69 and once I got rid of the poly teen and got a mild 383 put in it, hitting 100 was easy.

Auto Transport Service
Back