• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need advice for asking price on 70 V-code K Member

It’s all in the shipping. Most k frames are a pain and expensive to ship. Finding someone local that needs one really bad will get you $500 probably. You might find a guy that is desperate and trying to rebuild a rust bucket that may want to pay for shipping. Anyone driving much distance to get it will want it cheaper. And there is the fact that the coin and skid plate are reproduced and for $200, any 318 k member is the same. I saw an ebody at the last swap I went to for 350. He took it home. The last one I bought outright was a 73 ebody for $50. It was complete.

Thanks for the replies.
There is a forum member and southern "neighbor" who wants it, and I am selling it complete, with everything on it and with it. UCAs, LCAs, manual steering box, sway bar, the whole assembly and he is going to pick it up.
My QA1 K-member and front suspension is fantastic, and the SPC UCAs are all that I expected. I'll NEVER want to switch back to the factory parts.
Power steering is NICE!
Thanks.

Where are you going to get all [if nothings replaced] correct date coded parts for an A12 in one shot like this,to the right person could be worth much more then $500,are the LCA bumper shims there.

Auto Transport Service
Back