• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED! An Economical SOURCE For Magnum Wheel LUG NUTS! YEARONE IS NUTS!! $45 for FIVE

Grumpy

Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
:angryfire:Holy cow!
I just ordered a new set of 15" Magnum Rallye wheels for the 68 Bee project I'm working on, took advantage of one of the Yearone 30% off blowout sales.
I thought I was paying $45 for a WHOLE SET (20) lug nuts. IT WAS FOR ONLY FIVE!!!!
Anyone have a source for these? I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $200 for a set of 20 lug nuts!!!!
Grumpy

:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::naka::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I bought a set of lug nuts with the offset washers for Cragar S/S wheels recently. I found 'em on eBay. The seller was 'lugnutguy'. They were much less than a set of Cragar lug nuts. Nice quality too.

$45 bucks for five.......WoW! that's nutz!

I got my lugs for the Magnum's on my Coronet from Jeg's. Pretty sure I paid around 40-45 bucks for the whole set..Holding up just fine.

Good luck

I did the same for my jelly bean mags. Ebay....I even had 3 left hands and only one right had to ask the guy if I could buy just 5 and he sent another 10 for the price of 5.

I bought a set of lug nuts with the offset washers for Cragar S/S wheels recently. I found 'em on eBay. The seller was 'lugnutguy'. They were much less than a set of Cragar lug nuts. Nice quality too.

Try Summit, Jegs, or Mancini.

Any local swap meets near you? We have a monthy one about 50 miles away.
There's always a lug nut dealer. The last ones I bought were $1.25 each.
They also have lefties.

You could also try a 4x4 supply store. There's one in the next city over fro me.
Their prices are between $1 and $2 each, depending on what they feel like charging that day.

Just go to local tire shop all you need is acorn nut 1/2 by 20 thread pitch.

They were available directly from Mopar for YEARS check and see if they still are and if discontinued ask your dealer to do a dealer net work search for individual dealer inventory.

most any auto parts store should have them in stock i have chrome lugnuts at my store in stock or can get if i dont have i sell them for like 99 cents a piece are they just a chrome acorn domed top style nut?

I usually see this guy at our local swap meets http://lugnutking.com/
I don't have his info right here but I'm pretty sure it's the same Lug Nut King.

I was totally shocked till you said Year one. They're just way too proud of their parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back