• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need HELP near Sterling Heights Michigan

usbuilt

Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
I am looking at a Coronet located near Sterling Heights Michigan. I have never bought anything near this expensive without seeing it first. I'm going to have to do he next best thing. Would anybody be within driving distance of Sterling Heights that would have the time/knowledge to take a look at this car? I am looking for any obvious defects, rust, scratched, interior problems. The current owner tells me that the car is in great condition. I am not looking for a show car, just a very presentable driver. Can anyone out there help me out? If not maybe you know another option. Please PM me.

PM sent. I know a little bit about 67 Coronets.

I hired this guy who is from London Ontario which is around 110 miles from Sterling Heights. Mine was in Windsor right across from Detroit and was about 118 miles for him to travel and in 2012 he charged me around $200 and did a really good report for me. Just another option for you to consider....good luck.

http://www.prince-cva.ca/

I believe that I have found a volunteer. Thanks for the input and offers. I'm sure if this deal comes through I will have lots more questions!

I would like to thank mmissle (Mike) for his help. Within eight minutes of my post asking for help he contacted me and agreed to go look at the car. I am in Baton Rouge and the car was in Sterling Heights Michigan.

Mike was patient and worked out a time that the owner and him were available. He took many pictures and also talked to me on the phone several times about the car. With his information I made the decision to buy the car. I had it shipped and it arrived Friday afternoon. It was exactly as Mike had described. Again I would like to thank mmissle for looking at the car. I would have not had the confidence to buy a car sight unseen from almost 1200 miles away. Now I have a car that met all my desires, 440, 4 speed, console and vinyl top. I attached a few pictures of my new baby.

Attachments

• 20150906_070438.jpg
    20150906_070438.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 20150906_070518.jpg
    20150906_070518.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20150906_070502.jpg
    20150906_070502.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 107
That's great you guys were able to work things out. The car looks like a sweetheart. Good luck with her and keep us in the loop.

Congrats, and my pleasure. I still can't get over how well behaved that car is. Great driving car.

A 500! SON of a. Good job missile. Congrats usbuilt. The back panel and HOW it lines up. Sweet.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back