• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some help please, Charger driver window plastic pin

benno440

Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
winding up my window then bam the window fell down into the door, pulled the card off and window and window track roller have fallen off, found a green plastic pin, sitting down the bottom seems to be what holds the track roller onto the window and it is broken, any clues on what it is called or where I can get another?
thanks

If you can't find the plastic grommet and pin set, I've used these well nuts.

The rubber protects the glass, and I use a plastic washer on the other side, where the bolt goes through.

Attachments

• well nuts.jpg
    well nuts.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 160
thanks guys, sixpactogo that's the one, thanks yy1 I might get one of those as well, any idea where from?

I bought mine from RT specialties, there's also some sort of gasket that goes in between the glass and bracket that they sell too.

managed to find some new ones here in Australia form pentastar parts. $16.50 for the both, still cheaper than postage and our **** dollar rate at the moment coming from the us.
thanks for the assistance guys.

Auto Transport Service
Back