• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need some quick help for my 1967 belvedere

belvedere 67

Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, I need a quick answer if anyone can help. I'm looking at some rims today a couple hundred miles away from home . I'm a long ways from my car is so I'm not able for measure some clearance maybe someone can help. The rims are cragars with tires that measure about 9.5 inches wide. The back space is 4.5 inches. That should leave me about 5 inches from the face of the brake drum to the edge of the quarter panel. Will This tire and rim combo fit without it rubbing? Like I said I'm along ways from home so I cant measure mine. I not heading home until early evening. If anyone can help today it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

to the lip of the wheel to the center.

That is awfully wide. I had 15x7 Cragers with 215/70's, and The passenger side tire was less than 1/8th of an Inch from the quarter. The 66-67 is not known for good clearance.

Auto Transport Service
Back