• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New car purchase 66 coronet

Haven't been on for a while but I now have a reason! I just bought an all original 66 Coronet with 35K miles. Not sure my exact plans for it, but it currently runs and drives really nice with a 318 Poly and 727.

Might just clean it up for now and cruise. I've got a 68 440 sitting in the garage that was left over from a project that never happened. But who knows. I obtained a dual plane 4bbl for the Poly to start.

Might do some paint restoration and 4bbl it for now.View attachment 1202455 View attachment 1202456 View attachment 1202457 View attachment 1202458 View attachment 1202459
Drive it!! I drove my 66 Belvedere /6 auto with factory AC for 10 years before tearing it apart for a rebuild....and it's been apart ever since! :( Seems like there's always something that keeps me from working on it but at least it's a roller now. Right now my MIG machine is down and was about to use it to weld in a floor patch panel....

Awww, she's a beaut. Congrats!
Darn straight. Make her as pretty as she can be as she sits, get some safe brakes on her and
let others enjoy her originality!

Auto Transport Service
Back