• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Wa. state

hypermite

Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone ! My name is John, & I live in Wa. state. I've been into Mopars since I was 16 & have been driving/racing/fixing them up, them ever since. My current B-body is a Black 78 Chysler Cordoba that you might have seen in "Car Craft" magazine a couple years ago, doing a healthy burnout . I'm getting painfully close to installing a 10.5 to 1 .030 over 440 with Edelbrock RPM heads & a .533 lift Lunati, and Edelbrock dual quad intake with two 600 cfm carbs.
Anyway I will probably have a few questions during the next few months, so please be patient with me.

198.jpg

welcome! nice ride
In 84 I got a 78 Cordoba with a bad tranny I was gonna fix it than sell it but it became my daily driver till about 87
it was yellow with a tan interior "rich Corinthian leather!":grin:

love to see more pictures!

Welcome!!!Nice car///Don,t see alot of them on the road anymore...Hey what are you gonna do with the old 400?You do know that thats a good motor to build up also...

Welcome. Awesome looking ride!

Sweet looking ride, thats different looking. We live in Lynnwood here

Auto Transport Service
Back