• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy - 1970 Plymouth Sattelite Sport

Aesthetikz

Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Jeremey,
Just Drove this Home:
IMG_20121219_144717.gif

1970 Plymouth Satellite, 318/727? Column Auto, Green on Green. All Original, Missing some trim and various minor parts. And needs some body work, But rust doesnt seem to be a major issue, And the loud engine tapping noise on drivers side needs to be figured out.

I'm also currently locked out entirely due to no door/trunk key and the latches being screwed up... Will look to you guys for some help/ideas for this after I get some actual sleep.

Saved it from the Junkyard:
IMG_20121217_154147.jpg

Literaly came in and drove off a flatbed into the staging area while I was looking for a new DD.
Tons of of phone calls (Thanks to melissa for actually helping me), Paperwork (They said any Title original or not got shredded, Standard procedure as it's not Legal for them to let it leave... They also took the plates which were newer and had current tabs... Took pics before and after she took them off though) And it had a locked gas cap, Running on empty after warming up, Yard guy shoved a screwdriver and hammered out the lock and twitsed it off and left with it While I was int he office. No damage to vehicle but really hope it wasnt the original cap (looked like a Metal stant with red lettering and red ring, No pics as I didnt think of it and he took off with it)~Also hope that no debris fell into the tank...

Anyway,
Fluid top offs and such & $899+Tax later Here she sits in My Driveway after warming up awhile.
IMG_20121219_145838.jpg

IMG_20121219_145911.jpg
She's rough, But I am Blessed to have her!

Nice looking car. Loud tapping noise could be a lifter not getting oil up there,pull off the valve cover off to check.Locking gas cap not original.If your locked out you can take a metal coat hanger and make a hook on the end and slide it between the side windows and hook the door knob and pull up to unlock it. Good price on the car.

nice find...wish i could find a old mopar for under 1000 bucks...all the b bodys are getting pricey

Welcome to the board and a great looking ride and a really good price!

So what are the plans for the car?

welcome to FBBO

ill give you twice what you paid for it :) haha

Auto Transport Service
Back