• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy. 69 Coronet R/T

A4HEMI69RT

Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im new to the board, (sort of, I registered, but never posted) just left moparts after 11 years. Too much non mopar related talk and GM and Mustang love over there for me. Hope to get more enjoyment from the B body crowd over here. Here is a somewhat recent picture of my 1969 Coronet R/T I have been restoring for the last 5 years. It will be raced in the FAST class factory stock series. Hemi powered.

Attachments

• 20151007_184924_resized.jpg
    20151007_184924_resized.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 172
Man, they sure look good that color.

Welcome. Outstanding choice of automobiles. I have one too. Post more pictures.

image.jpg

Man I wish I had the time to go FAST racing, it is so interesting to me. Lets see some more pics and go beat up that big block ford mustang thats reaking havoc

Nice 69 R/T

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

make sure to check out the Racer Hangout forum section

i like that '69 coronet body style. i've owned a '69 coronet rip&tear since '85. welcome!

Thanks everybody. I dont have any good pictures of the car from recent times. It was a michigan rust bucket I saved from being a parts car. I will see what I can dig up from before the resto.

Welcome from Farmington MI, great car you gt there.

Auto Transport Service
Back