• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy for Oregon

Outlaw525

Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
Hello from Oregon. Been visiting the website for awhile, figured I better say hi.

Got into cars via osmosis from my father who grew up in the '50's and raced a B/gas Willys in the early '60's. Grew up in the '70's when muscle cars were cheap and plentiful. Saw American Graffiti in the theater when I was 11. Bought my first vehicle (1949 Studebaker pickup) when I was 12 with lawn mowing money. Moved to a 1970 440 6pak Road Runner in 1979 when I was 16 and the rest is history. Being raised by a true old school hotrodder, I learned to fix it instead of just buying a new one. Still hear my dad saying "are you a mechanic or a parts changer?"

Hey from Cal. Just curious, how far are you from wildcat auto yard?

About 2 hours away. I know Ed, the owner, he's a good guy.

Cool! think you can talk him down on some seats I want? lol I have a sis that lives maybe 10 min from his site next time I go to visit I am going to bring some cash and visit :) hopefully this summer.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome, Outlaw. I had a 440+6 '70 GTX in '81 - when I was 18.

Ahoy from Oregon...LOL
picked up a few things from Wildcat myself

Talk Ed down on Price?
First you need to have something he wants and then talk him down.
I've known Ed for 15 years and he is a good guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back