• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Wisconsin

piwo440

Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
Just a few quick words to let you know who I am. My name is Ron and I live in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I am currently building a 66 Charger I bought from Kentucky a few years ago. Car was complete but I completly stripped it down to the shell before anything else. The first year or so I spent gathering parts for it... which is no easy task! Just recently actually started the repair process. (I will post pics when I have a little more time, and figure out how to on this forum)

Also would like to find out if there other members from my area and how many other 1st generation Charger owners there are on here!

Looking forward to spending some time here with you guys!

Welcome, For help with Pic's, wannadrag stated, When posting click on the Go Advanced.Then scroll down to and click on Manage Attachments and down load from there. It worked for me, welcome again

welcome,there are alot of members here from all over and many diifferent cars so you should have no problem finding people close to your area.

It would be nice to see more first Gen. Chargers around. Keep us informed.

Thanks for the welcome! Here's a few pics of what I have going on. My Charger is going to be a driver with the occasional 1/4 mile runs. I plan on doing everything to this car myself.... I am an ex mechanic turned collision repair technician so I have an advantage there! Car was originally ZZ1 Citron Gold with a white interior and will be again.

These pictures are of the car when I bought it....

Last edited:
ok... nevermind! Won't let me post pics. It says..... Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Any ideas?

any help you need, we are here. welcome

Attachments

• B1 Home 11.21.10 009.jpg
    B1 Home 11.21.10 009.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 222

Attachments

• Charger before 017.jpg
    Charger before 017.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2190.jpg
    IMG_2190.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 234
  • charger trailor[1].jpg
    charger trailor[1].jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Charger before 003.jpg
    Charger before 003.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Charger before 001 (640x480).jpg
    Charger before 001 (640x480).jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 213
  • subframe connectors 003.jpg
    subframe connectors 003.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 222
ok, got the pics to post but not in the correct order! oh well... as you can see it is in process! sub frame connectors are in and bodywork is about to begin.

Kick *** dude! I see you got the head rests on the seats. Lucky....

Auto Transport Service
Back