• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy Wyo3006

Wyo3006

Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
My project is a 68 charger pro touring resto mod. It has been a long process to say the least. headed to body and paint soon. going to be needing some hard to get parts I'm finding out. Heard about bbodies only and figured others have had the same issues and might have some out of the box ideas. Looking forward to advice from those that have boldly gone before

Last Pic.jpeg

Welcome from the central coast. I like that you are going the route you are. Numbers matching, paint marks, date codes etc. are about as stimulating as watching paint dry or golf for me. Others of course will have different takes on that. It's your car, your way. Plus you aren't dropping a bowtie in it. Hopefully.

Welcome from the central coast. I like that you are going the route you are. Numbers matching, paint marks, date codes etc. are about as stimulating as watching paint dry or golf for me. Others of course will have different takes on that. It's your car, your way. Plus you aren't dropping a bowtie in it. Hopefully.
Thank you, no chance on the bowtie. Builder wanted to go with hellcat. sticking with naturally aspirated 440 with procharger, nothing sticking out of hood. lots of modern, with as much as 68 look as possible. Have a great day

Thank you, no chance on the bowtie. Builder wanted to go with hellcat. sticking with naturally aspirated 440 with procharger, nothing sticking out of hood. lots of modern, with as much as 68 look as possible. Have a great day
Welcome aboard.

Side note; it can't be naturally aspirated, and supercharged, at the same time.

Maybe he has the same setup as in "Road Warrior". You know, kicks in like an a/c compressor clutch when turned on.

welcome to FBBO Nice looking charger project

from the wheel & tires choice
Looks like it will be a cool styled car

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras, quite a bit south & east of you

Auto Transport Service
Back