• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Here - Buick guy that stumbled upon a 6 pack Charger

After a couple weeks of ironing out details, it's finally in my garage. First time this car has seen light since 1994. Ironically, the same year I was born.

Build thread and plenty of questions to come! First thing on the list was a good wash.

IMG_2767.JPG IMG_2775.JPG IMG_2785.JPG IMG_2788.JPG IMG_2792.JPG IMG_2796.JPG IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG

Best thread of 2017....

Seriously, that is such a cool car and story so far. thanks for sharing.

Being new to mopar just wait till you drive that thing down the street. The thumbs up "average" will be about 1 per every 5 miles .

Your a lucky young phucker!:lol:

Welcome to your new addiction! STAY STOCK, and don't get the HP bug,,,,,,,,don't ask how I know:rolleyes:

Awesome car worth every penny..... my go mango challenger says hello!

60213489-7C8D-4233-B82C-BD91441AFBB9.jpeg

welcome, awesome find, congratulations, very cool car!

that's vanguard motor sales here in Michigan they do sell quite a few cars I went there to look at some 68 chargers to do some looking at body lines etc. met a guy and his kid from austrailia, he was buying a 68 red se 4 speed very nice car I believe he paid over 70g's for it and that was three years ago, never seen a 70 that price before ever. But it is a very cool rare car you got there, definitely something to hold on to!

Auto Transport Service
Back