• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Plymouth GTX.....Really?

MoparDanMan

Local time
1:46 AM
Reaction score
That website just comes out with a bunch of computer generated "what-if" cars by some nobody. I get them on my cell phone all the time. Honestly, that website just isn't worth the click.

From the article.....

"Rendering master wb.artist20 is known for having a firm grasp on what it takes to modernize a classic." :jackoff:

That website just comes out with a bunch of computer generated "what-if" cars by some nobody. I get them on my cell phone all the time. Honestly, that website just isn't worth the click.

From the article.....

"Rendering master wb.artist20 is known for having a firm grasp on what it takes to modernize a classic." :jackoff:
wb.artist20 is world famous, dontchaknow?

From the article.....

Ya, it's not but every now and then someone comes out with a rendering that make you think "what if?". Not like when Dodge came out with a 4 door "Charger" that makes you think "WTF?"

The Challenger was/is an E body?
Was, yes. Is, no.
It's now on the LA platform.
Would ya believe in the late 70s it was a rebadged Mitsubishi?

Why would they increase costs to build the same car with a different name?

how-about-no-bear.jpg

If Dodge had went a different direction and came out with the Challenger as a Charger (2 door) in 08, I think we would be taking differently today. My disagreement is a Dodge crossing over into Plymouth territory. Chrysler chose to drop the Plymouth line and I don't think you can make a Dodge into a Plymouth. JMO.

If you all remember back in the late 70s early eighties. The Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Saporo. That was the start of the junk. :)

The Challenger was/is an E body?
Was, yes. Is, no.
It's now on the LA platform.
Would ya believe in the late 70s it was a rebadged Mitsubishi?

Why would they increase costs to build the same car with a different name?
Ya but at least it was a 2 door.

I like the grill
BUT;

IMO it just looks too much like the Modern Challenger platform

The GTX should be remembered for what it was....same as the name Plymouth.

Both were legendary. Don't tinker with legends.

Leave the challenger alone it looks fine start fresh before you mess up something that still sells well

Leave the challenger alone it looks fine start fresh before you mess up something that still sells well

and the next go around it will be named. The D100, with a Daytona wing. :D

Looks like Linda Lovelace’s nostrils flaring holding a big one:rolleyes: looks stupid

I saw that yesterday...and did not post :poke:.

@kiwigtx
:p

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back