• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New ride arriving today!

68rrdream

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
ce45bf74b51c44acac8ff893e592f45c.jpg

Super excited! my 1967 Belvedere will be arriving this evening! Can't wait!

In all the excitement I don't know if you noticed... you have a giant dead cat in your yard.

poor cat must of caught the covid.:lol:

Sweet !!!
Tell us more about her.
Pretty standard. 318/904. Some patina but no rot. Needs interior work. Has everything but needs seat covers and a headliner. First time buying an out of state car and actually my first true classic after damn near 30 years of wanting one.
Hoping in the future I can get a hold of a 440.

Cat being the guest? of honor for a Cuban BBQ.:lol:. Some areas around the state here there are no strays due to ethnicity of residents. Poor attempt at humor.

Last edited:
Cat being the guest? of honor for a Cuban BBQ.:lol:. Some areas around the state here there are no strays due to ethnicity of residents. Poor attempt at humor.
Lol...I mean I've heard that for some ethnicities but not Cubans. But I'm assuming cali is mostly other hispanic ethnicities.

And Philippino's, Vietnamese, Hmong, Cambodian plus many others who would just love to have your pet over for dinner. Around here, not so bad.

I remember delivery day! I got this 70 Charger R/T V code 440 Sixpack car! Congrats on getting your delivery!

100_0429_Jul25.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back