• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New tires?

BF Goodrich Radial T/A or Coker BF Goodrich Redline?

• BF Goodrich Radial T/A

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Coker BF Goodrich Redline

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

Paul Boucher

Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
So I blew a tire on the way back from Petty's Car Show and found my tires are rotted. I ordered BF Goodrich Radial T/As but my dad just called tonight and said he would chip in on Redlines. What would look best on a gold car? I am leaning towards Redlines. It's not too late to cancel the Radial T/As.

image.jpeg

Redlines were OEM for those cars and would look nice with your paint.

Yeah for the most part I like the ol' white letter look but I would do the redlines on that beauty for sure..

Yeah so I have made the decision to go with redlines. I mean I feel I really kind of have to go with them (see pics). I called the tire shop to see if they can call Coker or Diamondback and leverage the fact they are a tire distributor to see if they could get them at a discount. I told them I would pay the same as buying direct. They gave me a great price on the Radial T/As (blew everyone else out of the water), had them delivered to the store, and didn't squawk when I told them I wanted to switch. I figured I would let them try to still make a little money on the deal if they could. Just waiting for them to call me back. I am super excited. With the other mechanical things I need to do, I really didn't want to spring for the extra $500 to go with redlines, but know that it means a lot to my dad for him to offer to help. So next question, what is the difference between Coker and Diamondback BFG redlines? other than $10 per tire?

IMG_1744.JPG IMG_1745.JPG

I agree good choice, I will need new tires soon. What were the radial T/A's running price wise.?

I like the redlines too. Too pricey for me. Running Cooper Cobras. They are American made and have the 295's for the rear. Inexpensive. Relatively.

Auto Transport Service
Back