• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to forums & computer chalenged

67k-line

Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
I just stumbled onto this great site. I curently own a 1967 Dodge Cornet R/T. It is street legal but I usualy only take it to the track to test and tune it. As soon as I can figure out how to load some pictures of some R/t parts I'm going to put up for sale. (Exhaust manifolds, Intake to Snorkle aircleaner Pkg) I'll be putting them on the for sale page latter. I curently race at San Antonio Raceway, And the car runs mid 12 seconds. I work for a local diesel injection shop as a Technician. I'm also older than my car And do all the work on it myself. Thats about it for now. Talk to you soon.

Last edited:
There are two ways to do it. One (if your photo is hosted elsewhere) is to use the lil postcard icon that will say "INSERT IMAGE" when you run your mouse over it. The other is to reply using "GO ADVANCED" instead of quick reply, then scroll down to the "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" and upload them from your computer

Thanks for the info 69 Runner. I'm getting some pics together for the members rides section. Will post them ASAP.

Auto Transport Service
Back