• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

newbie from indiana

nitrojunkie

Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I just joined this site and wanted to say hi to everyone. Been mopar fan most of my life and looking forward to learning new things about them here. I live in Indiana and am retired now and love tinkering with my mopars. Bill

Bill welcome to FBBO, NitroJunkie- me too

Attachments

• 23 Ford T F-A Arizona Wildcat.jpg
    23 Ford T F-A Arizona Wildcat.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 23 Ford T F-A Worlock.jpg
    23 Ford T F-A Worlock.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 161
Thanks for the welcome! Great pics! Love those fuel altereds! Bill

Welcome from Minnesota.

Southwestern tip about 30 miles north of Evansville in Princeton

Thanks everybody for the welcome greetings. Budnicks, were you associated with the fuel altereds in the pics you posted?

hi and welcome to the site but :worthless_thread:

thanks, my computer skills are severely lacking but I will try to post some pics soon. Bill

- - - Updated - - -

hope this works. these are a couple pics I already had on my computer. the 64 Plymouth fury is my sons. the nostalgia funny car a roller now. its a 78 Lincoln, original car. the speedsport roadster is basically a clone but the front half the body is orginal speedsport, the rest of it is replica.

Attachments

• spore641.jpg
    spore641.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 102
  • SpeedSportRoadsterII.jpg
    SpeedSportRoadsterII.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 001 Lincoln sm.jpg
    001 Lincoln sm.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 108
Welcome!! Thanks for the picts and clearly you have some seat time... Glad you found the site. a bunch of good guys here.

Auto Transport Service
Back