• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No wants this 340 4 speed 73 RR Not mine EB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang!... that's at most 1.5 hour drive from my house, maybe less. There's no way I could convince my wife to go for that that though... she would let me if it were a winged chrysler, since she's into those.

It was BIN at $3500.

Yeah I keep looking at the 73 318 RR in my area and I let it go for a few weeks and just got an email from the guy asking me if we could agree to a fair price.

My price is $1500 and I don't know what his is and I asked for him to send it to me and let me know....Still waiting.

I think when the market catches up these car someday may bring a little money but never the high dollar as a 72 RR and never as high as a 71 RR.

I really like them and wish there were more parts for them. I also agree right now there are cars priced for less then what you can restore one for.

There's a "1/4 quarter" patch available for behind the wheel and 1/2 of the arch.
Unfortunately if they need that, they likely need the rest of the arch as well.

I didn't think it looked that bad, but maybe I missed something.

I bought the rear quarter patches for mine and they fit awesome and my body man friend made the front rear quarters out of a spare door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back