• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not bad for a 1993 paint job.................

Hemirunner

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
CD7ECCAC-FCB0-4A62-AD44-8B3DF3C34214_zpsrwchr3q0.jpg

me like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blob1:

Looks good. All depends on how well it was maintained. Both my cars have paint 20+ years old but both have been garaged the entire time.

Nice. Mine was painted in 1988. Straight enamel. By an a$$hole scum sucking Chevy guy (Shelly's Auto Body in Danielsville, Pa) and it is still presentable to drive though not as nice as yours.

Nice. Mine was painted in 1988. Straight enamel. By an a$$hole scum sucking Chevy guy (Shelly's Auto Body in Danielsville, Pa) and it is still presentable to drive though not as nice as yours.

Did he hold a gun to your head to have him paint it ??:confused2:

Nice RR! so, what's the story? just bought? had forever? you painted it?

It was my first car ever, bought in 1983. I'm the third owner. I took it down to the body and redid it from 1990 to 1993.

- - - Updated - - -

See you in Topeka on Tuesday!

I wish, we had more problems than luck and we're back home. This new engine combo needs sorted out. Couldn't hook it up at all. Blew the tires off with a 2.0 60' and only ran 11.24 at 125.

- - - Updated - - -

whatchya got under the hood?

Well, as you already know, it's not a 572!! LOL. I put the 526 in there. It's an animal but we'll tame it!

Auto Transport Service
Back