Not MOPAR only, just a regular Test and Tune night at Gulfport Dragway 2/26/20

Mopar Events, Meets, Car Shows

1. biomedtechguy

biomedtechguy Accelerati Rapidus Maximus FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    It's a big night for me for a few reasons:
    Not a lot of car-centric events this time of year, although that "season" is near the end, going to and participating in Test and Tune night is going to be a lot of fun!
    My Roadrunner is literally a couple of weeks away from major systems installations, including a large part of performance improvements, especially addressing the terrible traction problems I've had at the launch. I am not bringing the Roadrunner.
    Although she's working, I've got "permission" from my wife to take the GTO to the track! This is BIG because I just installed the highly modified 3x2bbl Rochester carbs in the Tripower and this will be the first time at the track, and I am expecting big performance improvements.
    So if anyone around Gulfport goes Wednesday night, look me up! I'm hoping to meet or beat 12.8 in the 1320 in this 1965 GTO:
    20200223_124308.jpg 20191012_094144.jpg 20191012_094153.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • HEMI-ITIS

HEMI-ITIS STREETER on LI FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      3:43 PM
      Crakin into the 12's!! SWEET!!!!

• biomedtechguy

biomedtechguy Accelerati Rapidus Maximus FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      2:43 PM
      • Like Like x 2
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.