• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Shop - but house, remodeling a bath . . . ( mad scientist style ) . . .

If we wanted practicality none of us would own old Mopars now would we. He only needs to have access to one end of the tub to wash clothes anyway. So what's the problem?

Thanks !

Some people just like to complain . . .

More progress . . . along with my shop build . . . in tandem . . .

Trying to keep this project moving as it's now a project that "needs" to be completed . . .

Didn't realize that I missed a couple pictures in this process, but here's where the project currently stands . . .

Got the lower part of the "box" framed up, and even got the tiles cut and installed on the sides . . .

sm_bath001.jpg

And the top tile was cut/installed ( curved cut - that was fun) . . . got another piece of tile that "looks" like wood . . .

sm_bath002.jpg

The metal edging was kinda important to make it match the rest of the bath design . . .

sm_bath003.jpg

And cut a piece of plywood for the next "box" - the faucet will be mounted into this . . . you'll see shortly . . .

sm_bath004.jpg

Happy with the progress . . . even though the work requires cutting tiles with a wet saw, in the cold . . .
Uphill . . . both ways . . .

More Later . . .

I understand the wet saw if that's what you have. But there are dry cut tile saws with dust collection. Looks like you have it under control and doing a great job.

Been a while . . . but the bath now has a functioning faucet . . .

Sad to say that it took this long, but it wasn't a priority . . . but it became one . . .

Had a bit of problem with a leak, that I've been working on for the past week . . .
But that now has seemed to been finally resolved . . . Mom loves it ! !

sm_sinkfaucet.jpg

Just got to figure out how I'm going to finish off the top . . .

More Later . . .

Auto Transport Service
Back