• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not the official weather thread.....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
83 here today and is supposed to be hotter tomorrow!! Dang....shorts only weather and I'm doing that but it's supposed to be in the mid 50's on Saturday. Gonna feel like it's mid 40's after today and tomorrow. Average highs are supposed to be in the mid 60's here this time of year. At least the humidity dropped to the low 70's from 80%.

38 degrees, 43%. humidity, 31 mph wind, 28 degree wind chill... cooler tomorrow

28 degrees light snow here with a big warm up this weekend (and another windstorm had a couple of those the past two weeks)

Temp dropped from 70's to the 50's in 2 days. We also got RAIN !!
4 100ths of a inch.... We sure can use it..any amount.
30's tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Supposed to be here too. The high tomorrow (and maybe today) might break a 1939 record.

We set a new record last Saturday at 77 degrees - beat the old record by 7 degrees

And today it's 40 degrees. . .

High of 32 here today with a trace of snow and 70% humidity. Forecast for Saturday 60 and rain! Then back down to more normal temps. Not much winter weather so far this year other than cold temps. Been up and down. Seems like it will be what we consider an open winter. Not the normal get snow and it stays until spring. Seems we always have freezing rain for New Years Eve and Day. Looking like maybe above freezing for Christmas also. ruffcut

Nice and warm -21 from the -32 we faced getting off the plane from Mexico. But it’s the darkness that sucks, not the cold temperature.
Just think, in a little over a week, the days are going to start getting longer.

1FD25EFE-109B-439F-B785-E767BC3DAC41.jpeg

63 here in North Florida today.
78 yesterday with rain. Tomorrow back into the high 70’s for the weekend with more rain on the way. We are almost at 100 inches of rain for the year which is above the average of 65 inches

I'll play ....26 deg C at 11:00am.... that's about 79F in old money. Looking forward to some rain for the lawn

Screenshot_20211210-110647_Weather.jpg

41*s f ... (feels colder) slight rain, rain all-day
& probably rain Sat. too
30's in the early am hrs now
snow 5-10 miles upcountry
we get a dusting at night, usually gone by noon of late

we will get dumped on soon enough
Have I said;
how much I hate shoveling/clearing snow ?
it ruins everything that left out in it

sacrifices for living in Gods Country

winter doesn't officially start till Dec. 21st
from then until mid March at a min. sometimes into late Apr. or May
we usually get it bad enough
I don't want to jinx us
20-30 snow days usually, bad years 60+

been cool but sunny mostly
we had a few days of rain since
the tropical bomb that went thru back last month
that dumped 7.5" in 3 days

I can't wait till Dec 22nd
when the day start getting longer

Last edited:
You want a weather report ? You want a weather report ? :fool:Ok. Take this to the bank. This applies to the northeast. Here ya go: it will be colder in the next few months, probably some snow. Afterwards, it will warm up to comfortable temperatures with some periods of rain. Then, temps will rise with hot days through the middle months of the year, with some thunderstorms. The months following will cool down, until the days once again become colder.

Auto Transport Service
Back