• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oak island

Google says average is $105,000 for 30 seconds.

But we keep on watching!!!

Oak Island Museum and tunnel tours....The Disney Wolrld of Nova Scotia!!!

and while there, you can visit the awesomeness of Bad Chad customs :rolleyes:

1701365384050.png

Good news; they found some more old wood! And are almost at the treasure. :popcorn:

I used to watch it but no more. It became redundant with top pocket finds, old roads, oxen shoes and pulling up old wood. I realized I was wasting my time, there is nothing there

I used to watch it but no more. It became redundant with top pocket finds, old roads, oxen shoes and pulling up old wood. I realized I was wasting my time, there is nothing there
like most reality programming it’s missing reality….

It would be interesting to know how much total time is spent introducing the same people to the audience EVERY time they appear on camera.

It would be interesting to know how much total time is spent introducing the same people to the audience EVERY time they appear on camera.

When they find nothing, they have to stretch out the drama as much as humanly possible. There’s probably only 12 minutes of real substance per show, and what that substance is is always very minimal.

When they find nothing, they have to stretch out the drama as much as humanly possible. There’s probably only 12 minutes of real substance per show, and what that substance is is always very minimal.
That's about 1000% correct.
They've already done the whole season before they start doling out the episodes. So the "clincher" is going to come out at the last season episode..
At this point, it's finding the ancient tunnel in the ground at 95 ft. Cool. So how many episodes more before we actually get to see inside.

Still not as bad as "Lost".

That draw out for minimal info made me want to slash my wrists.

15 minutes of what happened last week, 10 minutes of suspense, and less than 5 min of new info.

its my Gilligan's island....sure as hell they,re going to find something (get off the island) big this week :lol::lol:

Another show that makes me appreciate the fast-forward button.

I think the kid has a thing for one of the archaeologists! He always out there sifting. I think he's out there stiffing!

Auto Transport Service
Back