• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oak island

I haven't been keeping up, what didn't they find this week?
They are running out of things that lure us into watching for the answers to the latest suspense. Even I am beginning to be bored with it. Most of the show is filler re hashing past information. I think I will start recording it so I can fast forward through the commercials and all the repeat stuff. They list this show under about 3-4 different names making it hard to know just which one is the next correct episode......MO

I live about 2-1/2 hours from where it is. Hardly ever watch the show,but they are spending big money to find something.

I've missed some of the beginning episodes so,,,can someone explain to me one thing. How could they dig that far down,,400-500 yrs ago, then men going in to bury a "treasure" and today having this much trouble even boring a hole. Like someone said,,scratch tickets

So they didnt find nuffin?.

've missed some of the beginning episodes so,,,can someone explain to me one thing. How could they dig that far down,,400-500 yrs ago, then men going in to bury a "treasure" and today having this much trouble even boring a hole. Like someone said,,scratch tickets

Christ man, pay attention, they re-cap the past 6 years on every episode - there is only 3 to 5 minutes of new stuff each week !! What part of "booby trap flood tunnels" don't you understand ?!?!

I just want to know which member of the crew has the hole in his pocket... dropping coins here and there...

If they ever do find anything it isn't going to be "pirate treasure". As my brother (who is a pirate buff) explained to me, the crews were very democratic - captains were elected, booty was divvied up based on your position in the crew and all booty was divvied up after each raid. Each crew member also paid his/her share of the expenses and maintenance of the ship. Then whatever was left they promptly pissed away on whores and booze. So the likelihood of finding "pirate treasure" is virtually nil. And even if there was a wealthy captain who wanted to hide his booty, its unlikely he would have gone to so much trouble and keeping the men hard at that monumental task would have been virtually impossible - they would have mutinied. Even using slave labor for that length of time is unlikely. So if anything is buried there, its most likely religious artifacts whereby those doing the labor were religiously driven and committed. I watch the series on an android box so I can fast forward through the narrator's repetitive bullshit. The reality is maybe fifteen minutes of progress per episode.

n56NcDJ.jpg
IMG_20190331_160424834.jpg n56NcDJ.jpg

Its a cool show. But pirates stole from pirates. I bet a good percentage of what was there is long gone.

Ya gotta decide whether you wanna believe it's pirate booty or Knights Templar booty.

If this is not perfection in the world of art I am moved to seek an improvement on that basic shape.

reminds me of gillians island .this week they,re going to get off the island
with oak island...this week I think they,re going to find the treasure

boy , how much longer can they stretch that show.
my dad 87 just loves it . Being from the Maritimes that's all he and his brothers talk about!

The past three shows have been hilites up here. I hope they succeed . I dont mind the reruns

Auto Transport Service
Back