• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oak island

the hunt has been going on by many searchers over many years and will most likely:( go on well after you and I are gone I hope not but ....

Damn! They got a Dam now! And lots of Bobby Dazzlers!

I am new to this "Oak Island" stuff. (have never seen an episode)
From the comments here --I gather --that if I get in now I will be just in time to experience something great.:)
Should I wait a few days?--A few months? Should I buy scratch-off tickets while deciding about watching the drama?

I am new to this "Oak Island" stuff.
From the comments here --I gather --that if I get in now I will be just in time to experience something great.:)
Should I wait a few days?--A few months? Should I buy scratch-off tickets while deciding about watching the drama?
millions and millions of dollars digging holes and draining a swamp, now building a dam...........and the guy with the metal detector has found more for them than anything else......

Samuel Ball IMHO found everything........

millions and millions of dollars digging holes and draining a swamp, now building a dam...........and the guy with the metal detector has found more for them than anything else......

Samuel Ball IMHO found everything........

Do the funds for this effort come from viewers by way of advertisers that sell to the viewers?

Shows like this are very easy to get roped in. These guys have F-U money for sure...

Do the funds for this effort come from viewers?
Ratings....yes.....leads to more seasons, advertisements etc... and the money they receive from the network but not in totality what these guys have spent........

Ratings....yes.....leads to seasons, ad's and the money they receive from the network but not in totality what these guys have spent........

So--apparently everyone wins by the seekers of "treasure" losing at their quest (aside from the viewer).

I get it --and will check back sometime later to see what the "bottomless":) effort will reveal.

I just think it's very interesting, showing how many different people through history have traveled to the island over the years. The treasure is in what the visitors left behind not gold or jewels and **** or bobby dazzlers.

So--apparently everyone wins by the seekers of "treasure" losing at their quest (aside from the viewer).

I get it --and will check back sometime later to see what the "bottomless":) effort will reveal.
I am rather curious if they are able to carry it another season...........based on the efforts and findings this season...

It is not going well when they spend five minutes describing use of silicone to stop a leak in their new dam.......

I am rather curious if they are able to carry it another season...........based on the efforts and findings this season...

It is not going well when they spend five minutes describing use of silicone to stop a leak in their new dam.......
Should have used ‘flex seal’ tape(from the tv ads!)

Should have used ‘flex seal’ tape(from the tv ads!)
Too funny Jeff when I saw the ad for that earlier today. I thought the same thing....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was thinking that expanding spray foam would have been much faster and more effective.

I am new to this "Oak Island" stuff. (have never seen an episode)
Sort your sock drawer, it's more exciting.
rotfl4.gif

I honestly can say its the story not the other BS. Even though the story might be BS. That's why its addictive

Its entertainment just like buying scratch off tickets.

Auto Transport Service
Back