• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oak island

Lol, my guilty pleasure. The wife doesn’t know why I watch it still.

I occasionally glanced at a few minutes of the show as my wife has been watching it.
I think it was a season or 2 ago when I was intrigued. Now I am highly interested and excited about the season premiere Tuesday night!
If they were to find the Ark of the Covenant, that would be a discovery almost beyond description. The point where I became interested is when the value of the "treasure" exceeded the value of the silver, gold, or gemstones.

They won't find anything. If they do, the show is done!

So is the loot. Someone will make every effort to claim there possessions. All those different countries will be wanting there artifacts back.

I believe that they could excavate the whole island and still wouldn't find anything but a trinket or two.
Oak Island is like the Bigfoot shows...people searching for something that isn't there.

Better get a lot more interesting than last nights first show of the season...BORING !!!..........................MO

Ancient Aliens are responsible

Wow they found a button! And it’s silver !
But I watched the fake drama:realcrazy:

We know some of those finds are prior to the taping. Ive notice the dirt already dug and then redug for airing on TV. Still cool to watch.

Well, another Season of the show that almost finds something.

th?id=OIP.jpg

The New Kicker this season they have a New show call Beyond Oak Island looking for more Buried Treasure...
I can't wait to watch them find a little something that leads to a little something of nothing.

We know some of those finds are prior to the taping. Ive notice the dirt already dug and then redug for airing on TV. Still cool to watch.

For good reason. Many years ago Renaldo did a live filming of opening a vault that was expected to hold Al Capone's hidden fortune. They found a couple old bottles. What an embarrassment! Likewise Telly Savalas did a similar show with artifacts and a safe brought up from a sunken liner. You could see the frustration and embarrassment in his face and tone of voice at the results of the dive and subsequent opening of the safe which held nothing of any significance.

Anyone else addicted to this show? I might just be weird.
Another show in addicted to at the moment is lost gold from ww2 these guys are searching a bunch of islands in the Philippines its pretty decent, kinda keeps you on the edge of your seat. They're looking for all sorts of treasures the Japanese stole and hid on these islands.

Auto Transport Service
Back