• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OEM connector source

FueledGarage

Local time
11:13 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am looking for a source to get some of the OEM replacement connectors for a '69 Charger. I am really tired of doing a Google search just to have Classic Ind. keep coming up because they don't have anything tough to find like connector housings. I have a customer car with the Painless "universal" B-Body harness and the connectors that I am looking for are the headlight switch, hazard switch and in the truck he bought really nice tail light harness (factory reproduction) that has a connector (6 or 8 pin I think). The tail light harness that he bought is much nicer than the painless harness. I am not sure where it came from but I am willing to bet they sell the other side of the connector I want to put the connector on the painless side to avoid cutting the nice tail light pigtail. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Toby

Thanks, I should be able to find the headlight connector. Having trouble with the female side of the rear light harness. Classic sells the rear harness but I have no idea what the female connector is. It looks like a 6-pin with 5 pins populated. Can someone tell me if it is a Packard 56?

IMG_4509.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back