• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh no, burnt roadrunner

I think it’s a ‘68. Looks like a circle light on the fender.

Ya have to wonder why its sitting in the middle of the road and crunched into the van !!

Ya have to wonder why its sitting in the middle of the road and crunched into the van !!
Looks like he was trying to flee the fire. Maybe crashed because of the smoke. It may have been a GTX, I think I see wheel opening trim.
589EFA01-6F76-4FAD-A36A-A25E5139BBB7.jpeg

Strange... the stop sign appears untouched.

fires suck, all I lost was two cars, parts, tools, and the garage, which was dethatched.

burned 300 & runner.jpg

My Challenger ended up like that. We had less than an hour to evacuate in 07. What do you take, what do you leave? Can't get it all. Loaded up pets, pet food, clothes, important papers, computer, meds, guns[ don't leave those behind for looters to use], buttoned down the house as best we could then left. We at least had a house to come back to. The outbuilding the car was in got torched. 54 residences in the development we lived in got torched too.

Auto Transport Service
Back