• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OHMIGOD! SNOW!!!!! WHAT DO I DO?????

Anyone that pretends to like cold weather can go to a dog pound and lick every dog butt there.
So you don't agree with some people but that's a strange response. I have to wonder where your brain has to go to come up with the dog butt insult. Very strange indeed.

It would be just another day here in Minnesota...

image.jpg

Personally, I love snow. If it's gonna be cold, it might as well be fun and pretty!

We got maybe 2 inches today, so I'm on my way to work, doing 40, minding my own, nobody on the road at 530am. Car comes flying from a side road, tried to drift into the highway like a rally car. Needless to say but after missing him by @10 feet I honked at the idiot in the pickers. Best part was it was in my coworkers property, he's gonna check his ring camera, but he's surrounded by pines. That Nissan was deep in the pickers lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back