• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oil high pressure injection in a block possible?

XEO1-

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Can oil be pressured to create a stream to lubricate the rods and crankshaft from a designer oil pan that works as a oil pump firing at high rpms upwards all over the crankshaft from like 10 oil Jetters I call them jetters..
Like this |||||||| streams of oil spewing upwards..
This is called JETTERS CORP IN COUNTER FACT WITH FICTIONS ENGINE DESIGN LAB IN EXPLORING A OPEN WORLD MAP THAT THE GUYS STUMBLE UPON TO REVERSE ENGINEER.. hope y’all like it as a ruff draft scratch that creates a conversation piece..

I’m a good conversation starter for conversations to lead else where..

Goodnight y’all.. hope y’all pay attention now that I’m posting updates in progress..

Race engine builders go to some lengths and efforts to keep oil OFF the crankshaft with crank scrapers and windage trays to reduce rotating mass and drag.

Race engine builders go to some lengths and efforts to keep oil OFF the crankshaft with crank scrapers and windage trays to reduce rotating mass and drag.

Really… dang I didn’t know that.. I’ll have to read about that.

This is probably good ideal for non race engines-I’ll keep this in mind.

I guess it’s because of friction building up because oil is such a holder of heat it can’t be transfer out of oil at a great time speed.

Let me ask ya is it for only dry blocks that don’t run long or for both long duration races and dry blocks?

Well what about vaccum that takes air in thr block that’s had been super heated by radiating heat from oil,conduction of metals,antifreeze temperature moving around the block and oil-what if a block can be air tight so sealed by its bearings (AND MOVING PARTS THAT ARE INTRUDE OUTWARD INTO THE EXTERNAL LAYER OF THE BLOCK) it can create a vacuum of air that air that was heated by the heat being created from the explosions can be sucked in and out.

what if the air can be replaced with super chilled air….. I’ll think about it and create another post on for b bodies with the Jetters ideal.

It will create liquid condensation by having a over driven cfm filter when it needs a filter replaced… in the block that water that leaked inside it will have a by product..

that will be heated condensation creating dense rising moisture that’s creating clouds of super heated water inside the block..

whqt does water do with oil it expands away from each.. so the oil and water will be creating a bubble…

But what does density do and what type of rust problems will this thing have now inside lol..

Okay I’m thinking of wireless injectors now.

a diesal has oil injectors that lubricate the cylinder wall..

What would be cool is wireless injectors for camshaft bearings and crank journals that work off the oil spouts where the holes are at the crank journal and cam bearings lol..….

The oil is sucked from those holes into a round 250 degree tube that had injectors on it that run off little bitty electric motors like misquito engine lol…

okay that crazy but it’s pretty cool ideal I think for a future where we got smaller and smaller processors that can convert energy into more power for small gears to handle lol..

Can oil be pressured to create a stream to lubricate the rods and crankshaft from a designer oil pan that works as a oil pump firing at high rpms upwards all over the crankshaft from like 10 oil Jetters I call them jetters..
Like this |||||||| streams of oil spewing upwards..
This is called JETTERS CORP IN COUNTER FACT WITH FICTIONS ENGINE DESIGN LAB IN EXPLORING A OPEN WORLD MAP THAT THE GUYS STUMBLE UPON TO REVERSE ENGINEER.. hope y’all like it as a ruff draft scratch that creates a conversation piece..

I’m a good conversation starter for conversations to lead else where..

Goodnight y’all.. hope y’all pay attention now that I’m posting updates in progress..
They had that in the early years. Shot a stream of oil toward an opening on the rod as it passed by.

Wow just wow.

explain.jpg

Really… dang I didn’t know that.. I’ll have to read about that.

This is probably good ideal for non race engines-I’ll keep this in mind.

I guess it’s because of friction building up because oil is such a holder of heat it can’t be transfer out of oil at a great time speed.

Let me ask ya is it for only dry blocks that don’t run long or for both long duration races and dry blocks?
https://lcengineering.com/engine-benefits-of-crank-scrapers/

https://www.enginelabs.com/engine-t...-windage-in-an-engine-and-how-do-we-fight-it/

Some gas engines had piston oil squirters as well, such as the 2.0 turbocharged Mitsubishi engines in the Eagle Talon.

The government needs to explain this stuff but it’s to much pending problems with supernatural stuff because I posted it and shared it so thousands could see it..
they re dealing with a lot right now so be easy on em when calling in.
they put me into a defensive mindset I can’t get out of-it’s fight or flight I chose to fight not run and be scared and that’s why they like me alot..

it doesn’t matter if all these ideals suck what matters is in thinking about stuff that doesn’t have no ties to negative stuff for my case.

The government needs to explain this stuff but it’s to much pending problems with supernatural stuff because I posted it and shared it so thousands could see it..
they re dealing with a lot right now so be easy on em when calling in.
they put me into a defensive mindset I can’t get out of-it’s fight or flight I chose to fight not run and be scared and that’s why they like me alot..

it doesn’t matter if all these ideals suck what matters is in thinking about stuff that doesn’t have no ties to negative stuff for my case.
The government doesn't have to explain anything to me. All they need to do is maintain the roads and protect the borders. The rest, we can manage on our own.

The government doesn't have to explain anything to me. All they need to do is maintain the roads and protect the borders. The rest, we can manage on our own.

It scares me to talk to em but I get this sense of ill be better.. they know I’m scared of conversating with them and then acting hard towards them by anger.

I would build a version of that and give it a name like "Accusump", is that a cool name or what?

Wait isn't there already an Accusump? Yea there is.
Have to maybe go with something different. BukkakeLube might be descriptive?

Auto Transport Service
Back