• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okay pretend you get to get a Hemi car, which one?

1968 RoadRunner Hemi.

PA240116.JPG

PA240117.JPG

Okay, your rich uncle leaves you a million dollars with one stipulation. You have to buy a Hemi Mopar. What would you get? I read an article about a 1970 Super Bee Hemi. I think I would get that. The article thought you could get one for around $200K.

[/URL][/URL]
Fantasy or real hemi?
Regardless 71 Dodge Coronet Wagon 4 sp Hemi AC rear air and every HD/Cop car option possible with some ugly Brady bunch green for the ultimate sleeper.
Like this one was supposed to be.

img790.jpg

Last edited:
When I was at the Chrysler dearer in the seventies I only saw two Hemi cars in the garage. One was a 71' GTX, brand new. The other was a 67' GTX we put a crank in on that five-and-fifty warranty.

When I was at the Chrysler dearer in the seventies I only saw two Hemi cars in the garage. One was a 71' GTX, brand new. The other was a 67' GTX we put a crank in on that five-and-fifty warranty.
Iirr Hemis only had 1 year 10,000 mile warranty

69 He I Road Runner drop top. Only 8 I think so can’t say I’ve seen a sale in awhile to know if my million makes it. Maybe I could HELOC the rest?

I’d definitely do a post car version otherwise. Maybe a 68 Charger. I suppose it all depends on where I can burn through that money the fastest.

Auto Transport Service
Back