• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old newby from Washington

MMorgan

Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello to all. I am finally back into the mopar scene. First car was a 67 Dart GT. At 16. I’m now 63 and have a 68 Coronet 500 , super bee tribute. Several projects coming up, including dig dash install. Look forward to all the available knowledge in this site.

D3F7A2DB-3B1A-4824-97CD-A6ABC17B3EC9.jpeg

42DBD281-6D96-4186-AD46-CA71E36DB971.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, the newbe's around here aren't especially young, just young at heart. Love your 500, Bee tribute.

Thanks Jerry, you have a pretty special car yourself.. there is a guy out here that owns several superbirds. Greg Peck. Anyway thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from Brush Prairie in the Vancouver area. Did Greg Peck go to Columbia River High School in the 70's? There was a Peck family running Shelbys back then. Nice ride brother!

He was living in Skagit county in the banking business for years. Not sure where he resides now.

...there is a guy out here that owns several superbirds. Greg Peck...
Do some folks call him "Atticus"? :lol:

Nice B-body and love the color!
Greetings and welcome to FBBO from NY!

Last edited:
Welcome from Brush Prairie in the Vancouver area. Did Greg Peck go to Columbia River High School in the 70's? There was a Peck family running Shelbys back then. Nice ride brother!
Thank you Slinglow, been thru your area many times. Did you make the Portland swap meet this year?

Thank you Slinglow, been thru your area many times. Did you make the Portland swap meet this year?
Sort of. I ran a bunch of parts over for my buddy in my truck, but the weather was pretty crappy and I was leaving town with the wife for the weekend so I didn't spend much time there. Now all his unsold parts that were in his cousin's barn in Amboy are in my barn. Anyone looking for Ford FE stuff?

I plan to start going to the Wednesday cruise-ins sponsored by Beaches restaurant this week. I still have an old high school bud that drags there every week.

(Gregory Peck the actor played Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird.)

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the east side of Washington State.

Auto Transport Service
Back