• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OPEN "Thank You" to members posting threads about topics OTHER THAN the virus !

Who else would start a thread on rice!!?? :D

Thinking about just welding up the spiders in my 95 beater Dakota :D

The weather is warm and breezy here today and great for welding ventilation. Been doing some today but man, need to weld more often. My welds look like a beginner did them...at least the bar slides through easily.

View attachment 930838
It's hell trying to get the bifocals focused in for welding ain't it, lol!!!!

I wish that I liked fish and seafood. Mom loved it but my brothers ad I never could stand to eat it.

I'll just point out here also, that all NZ Lamb is grass fed, NOT grain fed.

Not sure how you guys in Canada farm the sheep....there is a definite difference in taste.

That just reminded me of an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. Luke asked some guy pretending to be a sheep farmer if he had "Long Horn, or Winter Wool sheep" .....and later said to Bo that what he asked was a bunch of malarkey. :D
Our sheep ranchers in Saskatchewan let the sheep range in large pastures, so they mostly eat grass.
Some ranchers keep donkeys, which will keep coyotes at bay and sometimes will kill a coyote.

C'mon KD, salmon & swordfish!!! You're like my wife,, not even shrimp. All good, it's you(what about better half tho?).

The Wife likes some...
I can eat battered shrimp and fish sticks but it all has to be coated in tartar sauce.

The Wife likes some...
I can eat battered shrimp and fish sticks but it all has to be coated in tartar sauce.

Fish & seafood is good for you KD. Especially salmon - very high in natural Omega 3.

BTW ..Fish sticks and nuggets and all the variations are made up of the leftovers in the fish processing industry....much like cheap sausages are to pork & beef.

Yeah, I know.
I can't help what I like or dislike.
I have tried a few types of fish. It is the smell or maybe the chance of smell that starts me gagging.
(Time for the sex jokes....)

I don't even like being in a restaurant when fish is being cooked. I will tolerate it but don't like it.

Yeah, I know.
I can't help what I like or dislike.
I have tried a few types of fish. It is the smell or maybe the chance of smell that starts me gagging.
(Time for the sex jokes....)
To think it all started from Eve rinsing down at the stream.

Yeah...I remember that joke too. :bananadance:

Same here....and the reason given is that if anyone gets into difficulty on the water, they are putting the rescuers in danger also.
I have heard that.
But I think they are just belligerent and don't won't people to go fishing.

I have heard that.
But I think they are just belligerent and don't won't people to go fishing.
Maybe so. I can only imagine the fish stocks around my city after at least 5 weeks of no fishing. It won't take long to catch the quota when everyone is allowed out to play. It might even be worth filming the idiots down at the boat ramp that first day...it'll be like Wacky Races. :D

Anyone here ever watch Chicago PD ?
The actor that plays the sergeant, Hank Voight...he has a most unusual voice. I thought he faked the husky tone to try to seem like a tough guy. Turns out he has a good reason He had throat damage from some medical accident years ago.

That and FBI are my favorite shows. I love Hanks character. He’s the kind of cop every cop wants to work for. Reminds me of the bosses I never had in corporate America.

Auto Transport Service
Back