• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions wanted on repro 67 GTX/Belv/Sat gauge bezel

jsugden

Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone seen these (or their glove box) repros in person? They look great online but how are they in person?

144GTX__12755.1506354111.jpg

Haven't seen one in person but I'd rather use an OEM bezel and have it replated/detailed. I always send my stuff to GCAR in WA.

Thanks, I've been looking at rechrome as well. Do you have any pictures of their work?

I'm surprised they are reproducing those when we can't get a quarter panel. Do they come with the lenses also? But if you have a good core that doesn't have a beat up perimeter and cracked lenses - a restorer can make it look new.

I bought a set for my Belvedere a little while back. The glove box cover looks great and the fit is also good.

The dash cluster looks fine nothing amazing fit was ok. Chrome is ok nothing to write home about. Putting the clear plastic lens in was a pain as I didn't want to glue or try to melt the studs in to hold it so I just put it in loose and with the cluster screwed to the bezel it sits in ok. The posts that the screws thread into felt like they where the wrong size and wanted to break. I ended up drilling some of them out after I cracked one.

I had the rallye dash on my Duster re chromed and it was much nicer in general but the cost was also much higher.

My bought one & the glove box door from classic ind. It all fit really nice & looks good. Impressive.

I'm surprised they are reproducing those when we can't get a quarter panel. Do they come with the lenses also? But if you have a good core that doesn't have a beat up perimeter and cracked lenses - a restorer can make it look new.

They make the lens and sell that separate.

Auto Transport Service
Back