• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paxton Supercharger Specs needed

J5 GTX

Reaction score
I've got a friend who needs to overhaul his Paxton SN89 supercharger.
Does anyone here have bolt torque specs or any other detailed information on this unit relating to an overhaul?
I tried superchargerhelp.com and got a FORBIDDEN Access message.

How about contacting Paxton themselves, talk to their tech guys.... I have no idea of their web address...

He tried that. The SN series is serviced by Paradise Wheels, now. He went that route and somehow ended up talking with C.U.N.D.N. racing or such. They said, in effect: we don't give out that information but, send us your SC and we'll gladly take care of it. I know you got to pay in order to play but, once that unit gets in their hands there's no telling what it would cost. The car owners he's been talking to, running the same SC, say all he needs is a refresh kit. He still needs some basic torque specs for reassembly and check some tolerances once it's opened up.

Yeah I wouldn't ever send anything to some one who has that mentality/attitude... I never had a Paxton, but have run a bunch of roots style stuff, I did have a Powerdyne centrifugal supercharger a decade plus or so ago, I really liked it, It was actually for a sb-Chevy, I got it from a swap meet in Turlock for $500 complete in the box, I modified/adapted it to my 5.2ltr/318ci Magnum in an old Dakota, it worked great, I talked to the guys at The Blower Shop, {I think it was} back then, they were very helpful over the phone, I think it was Al Hoffman the old funny car guy I talked to, I don't know if they are even still around....

The Blower Shop has a website, nothing about Paxtons. I might call them later for a possible lead. Thanks.

The Blower Shop has a website, nothing about Paxtons. I might call them later for a possible lead. Thanks.

Yep at one time they worked on any kind of supercharger, even if they didn't sell them... I'm not sure what they do now...

Back