• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pertronix ignitor lost gray washer

jfmopar

Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys,
A few years ago a bought an Pertronix ignitor 9ML-181 for my 440 and some how I lost the gray washer that comes in the installation kit. I need to find another one, can I just use one from a hardware store that has the same dimensions or is this a special kind of washer? Pertronix did offer to sale me one over the phone which I would have to give my personal information, is this kosher? Let me know your thoughts?

Jeff

Is the washer conducive or non-conducive? Giving out personal data sucks but it's out there for most people. They're going to need your address. I had a PO box for ebay, gave up $$$.

What washer?
E8F664CA-AA6B-4965-94EC-355D00A3CD80.jpeg

Is the washer conducive or non-conducive? Giving out personal data sucks but it's out there for most people. They're going to need your address. I had a PO box for ebay, gave up $$$.
I send a return e-mail asking if there is another way of buy it and to see if its was a ordinary washer but have heard back just yet. Also I need find a better source of power to my coil because my 69 charger has low power to the coil and it needs 12 volts to the coil so it works correctly. Any ideas on that?

I guess I should of asked if was conducive or not. I didn't think of that.

I am clueless what washer I have done alot of these. Have a picture?

I see what it is its a mallory not mopar distributor.

1694519257349.png

God luck finding one from anyone but Petronix, looks like a spacer for the reluctor ring for lack of a better term. really have to say it is a Mallory dist for the right answers we do not have a

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.jpg

Hi guys,
A few years ago a bought an Pertronix ignitor 9ML-181 for my 440 and some how I lost the gray washer that comes in the installation kit. I need to find another one, can I just use one from a hardware store that has the same dimensions or is this a special kind of washer? Pertronix did offer to sale me one over the phone which I would have to give my personal information, is this kosher? Let me know your thoughts?

Jeff
How would any company sell you the parts you need without all pertinent information??

How would any company sell you the parts you need without all pertinent information??
Well I hoping to maybe could buy it off there website instead of give all my personal information to some random guy over the phone and I may have to.

Well I hoping to maybe could buy it off there website instead of give all my personal information to some random guy over the phone and I may have to.
Well if you called the company, and talked to a real person, I would trust that over any other internet sale.

Well if you called the company, and talked to a real person, I would trust that over any other internet sale.
Thanks for the reply, I'll probably do that. Got to get the part soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back