• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score
So now I need a URL to post pictures in a PM..........WTF
What the hell is a URL?

Technically it a way to find a file on the web - or the Uniform Resource Locator

If you save the file to the web, then it'll have an address that can be used to "find" it . . .

If you're trying to add pictures from your computer then you'll want to go that route and not use the URL . . . but post "from" your computer . . .

Option 2: View the picture on your computer with a Picture Program - Copy the picture ( right mouse click - select copy image )
. . . . . . . Then on the FBBO site, when you're editing your response, Paste it ( right mouse click - select paste )
. . . . . . . make sure the cursor is on the screen where you want it pasted ( or hold down the CTRL key and press the letter C = CTRL-C )

Not sure what you're seeing or running into - or I'd be happy to help you out . . .

I don't believe you can post or receive pictures in a PM without being a Gold Member. Might be why he's getting something about useing a URL as an option.

I don't believe you can post or receive pictures in a PM without being a Gold Member. Might be why he's getting something about useing a URL as an option.
Thanks for the info "kid". I was trying to figure out how to send some on a PM.
This answers the question on why I couldn't. Not sure I see reasoning.
RR

Auto Transport Service
Back