• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Parts and Car Marketplace display pictures

Mopar Hunter

Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
Great idea whoever thought of it to display pictures in the mopar parts and car marketplace.

IMG_7211.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get used to it, i guess. Change is good.
Now I'll hafta look for my parts pictures, instead of my avatar picture, when searching what page my ads have gotten down to.
It's now like Craigslist.
What i would like to see is an increase in page postings from 15, so you won't hafta keep changing pages, all the time, to get to the next page.

Last edited:
I'll get used to it, i guess. Change is good.
Now I'll hafta look for my parts pictures, instead of my avatar picture, when searching what page my ads have gotten down to.
It's now like Craigslist.
What i would like to see is an increase in page postings from 15, so you won't hafta keep changing pages, all the time, to get to the next page.
Never thought about it like that since I would be a buyer, I would not be a seller. I can see where you’re coming from.

I just spent my 30 minute lunch break looking through the interior parts for sale, this is really cool. The quality of the pictures are great.

IMG_7218.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you imagine if they opened this format up in the Blue room forum, you wouldn’t have to open any threads.

Auto Transport Service
Back