• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pie tins gone CRAZY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me feel a whole lot better about the one I bought for a hundred bucks a few months ago. Got an orange one, nos in the box, guess it will pay for my trip to carlisle…

I have one excellent original and 2 nos ones like this but I collect air cleaners...

I have a NOS one of those that I would be happy to sell for half that, but I don’t see that happening. It is a $90 part.
If you got that 440 magnum one that was a steal...

Classic industries has them listed as coming soon? I bet they figure out time travel before they are available. LOL!

Classic industries has them listed as coming soon? I bet they figure out time travel before they are available. LOL!
They have been “arriving soon” for over a year!

LOL
I bought a 98 Dakota with 53k miles on it for $1000. I will drive it to work for like 10 years.
BUT
For just $499 more, I could have gotten this air cleaner!
Well, hindsight is 20/20 they say!

It's America, do what you want, but never underestimate the amount of people with absurd money to do whatever they want with.

I suspect some shill bidding there....if not, somebody is a member of the "more money than brains" club.

They list the Orange 383 Magnum on EBay for $88 - Available

Year One says soon

These have been non existent for years - Red Yes - Orange No

So someone is popping them again

Got my 383 Magnum pie tin from MP in the '80s for about $20 and a MP black wrinkle OE unsilenced air cleaner assy (top/base/filter) for about $45...

Did pie tins become discontinued, for some reason? Who TF would pay $1,500 for one?

Says it was re-listed. $1700 for a Mexican made pie tin from the 80's?? :jackoff:
Many have multiples of the same items...I know I do. Anyway the Offer was a best offer that was accepted. The first one was listed at the same price and sadly it can't "sell" until it's paid for...

the original ones were made by a local company. My dad made the stamping dies for them. I think they scraped the tooling years ago

Some might be a bit soiled...

1687855070950.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back